Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Momentary State of Mind


I never know what is going to happen tomorrow. I never know what will I encounter in the future. But I know there is always a reason for everything. Your existence at this moment, at this time and space might affect or influence the lives of others around you. Perhaps you are wondering about your life...I do. I know what I am doing right, I know what I want, but at certain times, I am not sure about what I want anymore. I do not feel like doing what I want anymore. I feel there are too many choices, too many directions and these things do not make it easy. Perhaps, I know what I want and I am pretty sure on the thing that I want or what I always wanted, but things just do not happen as I always wanted. Yes, this is frustrating. I feel that reality is tiring, but I cannot live in a dream. I am facing each day with a smile knowing that life is great and there is a purpose to this life. I know the truth. I love the atonement of Christ that will always be there. But still, there is a state of this life that I could not comprehend. Perhaps the adversary is too strong. That is why my mind is running in a contradictory state. I see my self lonely in the crowd. I know the right way to go but I feel like a lost child. I feel loved, but I feel that I am not loved by those who I want to love me. I feel blue. I feel tired and there are tons of works to do. I know I can move forward, but I am helpless to drag my self forward. I need a hand, but perhaps I do not. My momentary state of mind reveal too much of temptation from the adversary. I know that the adversary is always trying to drag us down, and we have to be strong...but there are times that we are just not that strong and feel like giving up. I wonder if I am the only one to feel this, but I guess I am not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment